Stephenie Meyer on Twilight Saga: “I’m So Over It”
8:36 pm, August 13th, 2013
Twilight author Stephenie Meyer has an interesting perspective on the saga that brought her worldwide success: It’s really time to move on.
In an interview with Variety about her career, the novelist-turned-producer says she gets “further away every day” from the blockbuster book and film series.
“I am so over it,” continues Meyer. “For me, it’s not a happy place to be.”
But what about the fans who are clamoring for more of Bella, Edward, and Jacob?
Meyer admits the door isn’t completely closed.
“What I would probably do is three paragraphs on my blog saying which of the characters died,” she says, adding, “I’m interested in spending time in other worlds.”
Meyer is in the midst of promoting the Keri Russell film Austenland, the first movie to be released from her production company, Fickle Fish.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms