Stephenie Meyer on Twilight Saga: “I’m So Over It”
8:36 pm, August 13th, 2013
Twilight author Stephenie Meyer has an interesting perspective on the saga that brought her worldwide success: It’s really time to move on.
In an interview with Variety about her career, the novelist-turned-producer says she gets “further away every day” from the blockbuster book and film series.
“I am so over it,” continues Meyer. “For me, it’s not a happy place to be.”
But what about the fans who are clamoring for more of Bella, Edward, and Jacob?
Meyer admits the door isn’t completely closed.
“What I would probably do is three paragraphs on my blog saying which of the characters died,” she says, adding, “I’m interested in spending time in other worlds.”
Meyer is in the midst of promoting the Keri Russell film Austenland, the first movie to be released from her production company, Fickle Fish.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents