Stephenie Meyer is Not Dead
6:29 pm, December 8th, 2009
Today brings another reprehensible death hoax courtesy of Internet pranksters. This time, the wildly unfunny “joke” claims that Stephenie Meyer, author of “The Twilight Saga” series, was found dead at her home this morning. The rumor has gained traction on Facebook, Twitter, and in Meyer’s fan community.
Fortunately, Meyer is very much alive. Her official website has put out a statement confirming she’s “alive and well.”
Gossip Cop again fails to see the humanity in spreading death hoaxes, in this case involving a wife and mother. We hope no one close to Meyer caught wind of this garbage before it was debunked.
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage