REPORT: Stephen Hawking Set for Cameo Appearance on The Big Bang Theory
7:32 pm, March 10th, 2012
Stephen Hawking has reportedly filmed a cameo appearance on “The Big Bang Theory.”
The world’s most famous theoretical physicist will have a “run-in” with Sheldon, the scientist character played by Jim Parsons.
Their scene is reportedly part of the hit sitcom’s April 5 episode, according to TV Guide.
As it happens, Hawking’s guest spot will come just one week after another icon, Leonard Nimoy, drops in on the CBS show.
In the past, Hawking has appeared – as himself – in animated series “The Simpsons” and “Futurama.”
“The Big Bang Theory” has tried in the past to land him, but he’d reportedly been too ill.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet