REPORT: Stephen Hawking Set for Cameo Appearance on The Big Bang Theory
7:32 pm, March 10th, 2012
Stephen Hawking has reportedly filmed a cameo appearance on “The Big Bang Theory.”
The world’s most famous theoretical physicist will have a “run-in” with Sheldon, the scientist character played by Jim Parsons.
Their scene is reportedly part of the hit sitcom’s April 5 episode, according to TV Guide.
As it happens, Hawking’s guest spot will come just one week after another icon, Leonard Nimoy, drops in on the CBS show.
In the past, Hawking has appeared – as himself – in animated series “The Simpsons” and “Futurama.”
“The Big Bang Theory” has tried in the past to land him, but he’d reportedly been too ill.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors