Bristol Palin’s Bar Heckler Apologizes
12:20 pm, September 28th, 2011VIDEO
As seen in the infamous video below, Hanks calls Sarah Palin a “whore” and “the f*cking devil” to Bristol’s face, which, politics aside, isn’t great manners.
Now Hanks has issued an apologetic statement through his lawyer.
“Having had an opportunity to view the camera footage of the incident this past Thursday at the Saddle Ranch Bar & Chop House in West Hollywood, and having reflected on the incident over the weekend, I have come to the conclusion that no matter what my feelings are towards Sarah Palin, I should not have expressed them towards her daughter, Bristol Palin,” says Hanks.
He continues, “I am very passionate about politics, and believe in equality for all Americans. I expressed my feelings in an improper manner in the heat of the moment, and allowed my emotions to get the better of me.”
“My political views are solely mine, and not those of my friends, colleagues or the establishment for which I work,” says Hanks. “I apologize to them for my poor judgment that night, and to Bristol for any hurt may actions may have caused her. I wish Bristol success with her television show, and much happiness in the future.”
What do you think of Hanks’ apology?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair