Stephen Colbert’s Breaking Bad/Downton Abbey Spoof: “Breaking Abbey”
1:10 pm, December 14th, 2012VIDEO
So, to stick it to the First Lady, Colbert released his own version of the show — a cross between the BBC period drama and “Breaking Bad.”
The comedian’s parody, titled “Breaking Abbey,” shows the “Downton Abbey” characters cooking meth in their English estate and fighting drug lords in the desert.
It’s pretty amusing.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Demi Lovato's Cutout Leather Look
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Ellie Goulding Lets Instagram Know She's Ballin'
- Megan Fox is Going Bald
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Amanda Bynes Calls Sarah Hyland 'Ugly'
- Why Does Paris Jackson Hate Justin Bieber?
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look