Stephen Colbert’s Breaking Bad/Downton Abbey Spoof: “Breaking Abbey”
1:10 pm, December 14th, 2012VIDEO
So, to stick it to the First Lady, Colbert released his own version of the show — a cross between the BBC period drama and “Breaking Bad.”
The comedian’s parody, titled “Breaking Abbey,” shows the “Downton Abbey” characters cooking meth in their English estate and fighting drug lords in the desert.
It’s pretty amusing.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!