Stephen Amell of Arrow & Wife Cassandra Jean Welcome Baby Girl! (PHOTO)
4:11 pm, October 19th, 2013PHOTO
Stephen Amell is a dad!
The “Arrow” star’s wife Cassandra Jean gave birth to the couple’s first child, a baby daughter, earlier this week.
Amell made the announcement on Saturday, posting a Facebook picture (see below) showing the actor and his little girl watching TV.
“She came just in time for Amell Wednesdays,” wrote the star, whose own series airs before cousin Robbie’s “The Tomorrow People” on the CW.
Congrats to the family!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents