Star Spawns False Rihanna Pregnancy
12:00 am, February 26th, 2009
For its cover story, “Was Rihanna PREGNANT?” the weekly brags, “We exclusively report that days before the terrifying incident, Rihanna consulted an ob-gyn at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after confiding to close friends that she suspected she was pregnant with Chris’ baby.”
Once again, Star manages to be exclusively wrong. Rihanna is not, and was not, pregnant.
Nevertheless, the rag quotes an “insider” as saying that Rihanna was “scared” about how Brown would react to the news, but “before she got a chance to say anything, Chris beat her black and blue.”
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks