Star magazine: “Britney’s pregnant!” Gossip Cop says…
10:02 am, December 3rd, 2009
The Star, which just two and a half weeks ago claimed that Britney Spears and boyfriend Jason Trawick were concerned about each other’s faithfulness, is now reporting that they’re having a baby together.
“Britney’s pregnant,” screams a headline in the tab.
According to Star, with only one concert to go in Australia, on November 27 Spears threw a party in Melbourne for her dancers and crew, but in her VIP section there was no booze, which the mag noted “was strange for someone celebrating the end of a grueling nine-month, 97-concert schedule.”
Maybe that’s how a sober Spears made it through that “grueling” schedule — plus, she still had another concert to perform.
Nevertheless, that’s the starting point for the Star‘s piece on her being allegedly pregnant.
The article then quotes an unnamed source as saying, “Britney took a home pregnancy test… She’s been feeling queasy on and off.” Sort of how Gossip Cop feels when reading the Star.
After a second test came back positive, reports the Star, her family wasn’t happy nor was “fiance Jason Trawick,” who was shocked “because Britney has been very strict about using contraception.”
Must we again? Trawick and Spears are NOT engaged.
Towards the end of the story, a so-called insider says, “Brit wants a baby, but after seeing everyone’s reaction she’s wondering if it would be better if the results were just wrong.”
Speaking of “just wrong”… Once again, the Star is wrong.
A source close to the singer tells Gossip Cop, “it’s not true.”
Of course, should Spears become pregnant down the road, the Star will claim to be “the first” to report it — even if they were a year or two early.
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years