Star Jones Returning to The View
9:03 am, January 25th, 2012
After nearly six years, Star Jones is returning to “The View.”
The former co-host will make a guest appearance on February 22 for the first time since leaving the show amid tumult in June 2006.
She and Barbara Walters will discuss open heart surgery, a procedure both women have undergone.
Back in 2006, the two personalities had a major falling out when Jones sprung a surprise departure announcement on the panel after a contract dispute with ABC.
At the time Jones left “The View,” she had experienced dramatic weight loss through gastric bypass surgery, but refused to acknowledge that she’d had the procedure.
Walters later wrote in her memoir that Jones had demanded that her co-hosts be dishonest about Jones’ transformation.
The revelation only deepened the rift between the two women – until now.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!