Taylor Swift, Matt Damon, Emma Stone and More Set for Stand Up 2 Cancer Telethon
10:16 am, August 22nd, 2012
A slew of stars — including Taylor Swift, Matt Damon, and Emma Stone — will participate in the upcoming Stand Up 2 Cancer telethon.
The organization announced Wednesday that Swift will be among the performers, in addition to Coldplay, Alicia Keys and Tim McGraw.
Others slated to appear include Gwyneth Paltrow, who is also executive producing the TV special, Julia Roberts, Michael Douglas, Samuel L. Jackson and Jessica Biel.
Jeremy Renner, Seth Rogen, Chelsea Handler, and Joe Manganiello are also among those expected.
The event will air commercial-free on several networks on September 7.
It’s the third televised fundraising special for Stand Up 2 Cancer, which supports research for new treatment therapies.
The full list of celebrity participants announced thus far is below.
Will you tune in?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
STAND UP 2 CANCER CONFIRMED CELEBRITY PARTICIPANTS
Samuel L. Jackson
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Why Did Selena Gomez Storm Off Stage?
- Daniel Radcliffe Is "Refreshingly Boring"
- It's Official- Kerry Washington Is Pregnant!
- Where Did All Of Aaron Carter's Money Go?
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us