George Clooney Girlfriend Stacy Keibler “Shopping” For Engagement Rings?
4:02 pm, September 19th, 2012
Is George Clooney “ready to take the plunge again?” asks In Touch, which claims the actor’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler “was spotted trying on engagement rings at the jewelry store Jacob & Co in Manhattan on Sept. 13.”
A “fellow shopper” tells the tabloid, “Stacy’s heart started racing when Jacob ‘The Jeweler’ Arabo showed her his palladium collection.”
Interesting, did this patron happen to be wearing a stethoscope?
Anyway, Keibler reportedly exclaimed, “I want to try on some things — they are beautiful!” and was “particularly blown over by a Jacob & Co canary diamond ring,” says the mag’s source.
In Touch goes on to note that the former WWE wrestler “may have been dropping a big hint to George two days earlier as well,” as she “checked out an array of breathtaking wedding gowns at the Vera Wang and Marchesa runway shows during NYC’s Fashion Week.”
While the tab’s alternate reality is certainly more exciting than what actually happened, it’s entirely not accurate.
Keibler was NOT “shopping” for engagement rings — she merely “tried on” jewelry for the Jacob & Co Palladium launch party, which she later attended, a source close to the actress tells Gossip Cop.
And as for the supposed browsing for a “wedding gown,” our impeccable insider notes that Keibler was simply taking in several New York Fashion Week shows.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014