Stacy Keibler Keeping Tabs On George Clooney Via Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie?
11:57 am, August 28th, 2013
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are “desperately trying to find a diplomatic way” to tell Stacy Keibler to “stop calling them to chit-chat” about her ex George Clooney, reports a ridiculous story from the National Enquirer.
The magazine claims Keibler has been “bombarding” the couple with phone calls “asking what George is up to” and who he’s “seeing.”
Keibler is allegedly “trying to coax information” about Clooney out of Pitt and Jolie, says the rag, which goes on to add that the pair thinks “George talk is totally off limits” because “he was their friend first.”
It’s interesting that the Enquirer is acting as if Keibler is tight with Pitt and Jolie, considering the tab previously claimed Keibler was using Clooney to get close to Pitt and that Jolie publicly mocked Keibler at the 2012 Oscars.
Clearly, the mag is clueless when it comes to reporting on any and all of the four stars.
In any case, Gossip Cop checked in with a Keibler friend, who tells us the tabloid’s story is “totally false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court