CLAIM: Stacy Keibler Boycotts George Clooney’s Italian Villa Because Of His Ex
5:18 pm, February 1st, 2012
George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler is “dead set against living in the Oscar winner’s vacation villa on Lake Como [Italy] because he played house there with his ex-galpal Elisabetta Canalis,” reports the National Enquirer.
A so-called “source” for the tabloid claims, “Stacy has been to Como for a short trip, but she told George, ‘It’s Italy or me’ with respect to living there — and she means it!”
Explains the alleged insider, “She thinks it’s creepy staying in the home he shared with former girlfriends,” adding, “Stacy wants them to either build or buy a remote, private house together in Mexico.”
And Keibler supposedly “told George to find another girlfriend if he can’t deliver,” notes the source.
So what about all the other Clooney girlfriends before Canalis who stayed in his various homes? Is Keibler refusing to stay in those houses as well? Will she demand he build or buy a new place in every single city?
This story makes ZERO sense.
In any case, a source close to Keibler tells Gossip Cop the story is 100% FALSE.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors