MAG: Stacy Keibler “Hiding” Botox Treatments From George Clooney
3:18 pm, November 8th, 2012
“For a while now, she’s been sneaking around behind George’s back and getting Botox treatments,” alleges a so-called “insider.”
The supposed source goes on to explain that Keibler “doesn’t want George to know because he hates plastic surgery on women.”
Keibler feels there are “some things George doesn’t need to know,” adds the “insider,” noting, “Her getting Botox is one of them.”
Like several other tall tales about Keibler and Clooney in In Touch, this one is also… wait for it… ridiculously FALSE.
A Keibler confidante assures Gossip Cop that In Touch’s secret Botox claim is 100 percent “wrong.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank