Stacy Francis’ “X Factor” Audition Brings Tears and Cheers; Cowell Says, ‘Love You’
10:10 pm, September 21st, 2011VIDEO
Stacy Francis brought cheers and tears to her “X Factor” audition.
The 42-year-old single mother of two first shared how she had spent too many years with a man who “push[ed] me around,” and told her she was “not talented enough.”
Well, he was wrong.
The usually acerbic Cowell told Francis with heartfelt emotion, “I’ve done this a long, long time. That was one of the best auditions I have ever heard in my life… I love you.”
Check out the video, and share your thoughts.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Why Did Chris Brown Leave Rehab Already?
- Kim & Kanye: Is The Wedding On Hold?!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Melissa Joan Hart Should've Checked The Mirror
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts