Woody Allen Ex Stacey Nelkin: Dylan Farrow Sex Abuse Allegations Might Be Publicity Stunt for Ronan’s TV Show
3:14 pm, February 11th, 2014VIDEO
Stacey Nelkin, who as a teenager in the 1970s dated Woody Allen, says that she believes his adopted daughter Dylan Farrow’s allegations of sexual abuse are false, and suggests that it’s all a publicity stunt for her brother Ronan’s upcoming MSNBC show.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
She explained on HuffPost Live, “I, myself, was a little bit suspicious of the timing of this, with the article in Vanity Fair and this letter coming out. It just seems like maybe a publicity ploy for Ronan’s new MSNBC TV show.”
Not that Nelkin, who was 17 when she dated a 41-year-old Allen, believes Dylan is lying, exactly.
“I do believe that Dylan believes that this actually happened to her, so she’s clearly in a lot of pain and very troubled about it,” she said. “But I chose to speak out because I was very disturbed by this, and I’ve known Woody for a really long time. Before, during this and after all of these accusations.”
She added, “I do not believe that this happened, and I do believe that she made this up.”
Nelkin had lots more to say.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court