Stacey Dash: Obama Administration Is “Bunch of Bullies,” I Regret Voting For Him In 2008 Just “Because He Was Black”
3:14 pm, September 27th, 2013
Stacey Dash calls the Obama administration a “bunch of bullies” and says she regrets voting for the President in 2008 just “because he was black.”
The Clueless actress is upset about Attorney General Eric Holder challenging Louisiana’s state voucher system on the basis of desegregation policies, and tells Fox News, “I just think it’s absurd. The natural evolution of a well-educated populous is integration, and for them to deny a child a better education because of the color of their skin is ludicrous and defeating the purpose.”
She adds, “This is proof to me that this administration is a bunch of bullies. They need to drop these charges.”
“The school system has become a part of this huge government machine, governed by people who aren’t close to the situation,” contends Dash. “That’s why I’m a Republican. I believe in small government… The government is just too big and we have to make it smaller, people are getting lost.”
The actress was an outspoken supporter of Mitt Romney in 2012, but actually supported Barack Obama four years earlier — a choice she regrets.
“I didn’t know anything about [Obama] when I voted for him in 2008,” says Dash. “My choice to do so was purely because he was black. Naively, I thought he would be the right person for the job but unfortunately it didn’t turn out that way.”
She adds, “Obama had the opportunity to really unite this country in such a profound way, but instead he has done the opposite. We are so divided right now, everything has become about race, more than I’ve ever known in my lifetime.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship