Stacey Dash: Obama Administration Is “Bunch of Bullies,” I Regret Voting For Him In 2008 Just “Because He Was Black”
3:14 pm, September 27th, 2013
Stacey Dash calls the Obama administration a “bunch of bullies” and says she regrets voting for the President in 2008 just “because he was black.”
The Clueless actress is upset about Attorney General Eric Holder challenging Louisiana’s state voucher system on the basis of desegregation policies, and tells Fox News, “I just think it’s absurd. The natural evolution of a well-educated populous is integration, and for them to deny a child a better education because of the color of their skin is ludicrous and defeating the purpose.”
She adds, “This is proof to me that this administration is a bunch of bullies. They need to drop these charges.”
“The school system has become a part of this huge government machine, governed by people who aren’t close to the situation,” contends Dash. “That’s why I’m a Republican. I believe in small government… The government is just too big and we have to make it smaller, people are getting lost.”
The actress was an outspoken supporter of Mitt Romney in 2012, but actually supported Barack Obama four years earlier — a choice she regrets.
“I didn’t know anything about [Obama] when I voted for him in 2008,” says Dash. “My choice to do so was purely because he was black. Naively, I thought he would be the right person for the job but unfortunately it didn’t turn out that way.”
She adds, “Obama had the opportunity to really unite this country in such a profound way, but instead he has done the opposite. We are so divided right now, everything has become about race, more than I’ve ever known in my lifetime.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court