Spencer Pratt on Split from Heidi Montag: “I’m a Famewhore”
7:44 pm, July 18th, 2010
“We love each other but I’m a famewhore and I’ll never grow out of it, Pratt tells People.com. “[Heidi] knows that and doesn’t want that.”
While the show that launched the couple to stardom, “The Hills,” concluded its run last week, Pratt is more intent than Montag on staying in the limelight.
“I want every kind of press,” says the reality TV bad boy. “There’s no way my love for fame and her love for puppies will ever work out successfully.”
While Montag “just wants to hike and hang out and be calmer,” Pratt claims, “I’m the same Spencer who went on ‘The Hills’ to be famous. I still need to do stunts and take cues from Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise.”
Pratt, who now describes himself as “an artist,” insists that his split from Montag is absolutely authentic. Among the skeptics who have expressed doubt that the couple’s divorce is real are former cast mates Audrina Patridge and Whitney Port.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West