Spencer Pratt on Split from Heidi Montag: “I’m a Famewhore”
7:44 pm, July 18th, 2010
“We love each other but I’m a famewhore and I’ll never grow out of it, Pratt tells People.com. “[Heidi] knows that and doesn’t want that.”
While the show that launched the couple to stardom, “The Hills,” concluded its run last week, Pratt is more intent than Montag on staying in the limelight.
“I want every kind of press,” says the reality TV bad boy. “There’s no way my love for fame and her love for puppies will ever work out successfully.”
While Montag “just wants to hike and hang out and be calmer,” Pratt claims, “I’m the same Spencer who went on ‘The Hills’ to be famous. I still need to do stunts and take cues from Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise.”
Pratt, who now describes himself as “an artist,” insists that his split from Montag is absolutely authentic. Among the skeptics who have expressed doubt that the couple’s divorce is real are former cast mates Audrina Patridge and Whitney Port.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage