Spencer Apologizes to Heidi for Being ‘Infantile’ and ‘Horribly Embarrassing’
11:08 am, September 9th, 2010
The former reality TV star, who reportedly tried to force Montag into doing another series by threatening to release an alleged sex tape, expressed remorse as most husbands do — in an e-mail to the Associated Press.
Pratt describes his conduct after Montag filed for divorce as “outrageous and infantile.”
He admits his error in making “certain private issues public” and “horribly embarrassing the one person who meant the world to [him].”
“The Hills” alum also said that he hopes to improve himself and handle the breakup with dignity from this point forward.
Do you believe Pratt’s apology is sincere?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey