Spelling set to release her third s-Tori
11:10 am, January 7th, 2010
Referring to her New York Times bestsellers, “Mommywood” and “sTORItelling,” Spelling said, “The response to my first two books has been so amazing that I wanted to write a third one for my fans.” She added, “I love sharing my stories and experiences with people and connecting to them on both a humorous and emotional level.”
This third effort has Spelling touching on such topics as her husband Dean McDermott, her kids, and her relationship with her mom Candy Spelling, with whom she recently reconciled. Expect Spelling to also tackle the tabs and their reports about her weight, among other issues.
“With two kids it’s hard to find down time to write so I often write during their nap time,” Spelling told People magazine. She further noted, “Whenever something happens that makes me laugh or if I remember something in the middle of the night that I want to share, I jot the experience down.”
“unchartered terriTORI” is slated for a June release.
Gossip Cop would like to know in the comments section if you’re going to read Spelling’s next book.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Check out GossipCop.com for ACCURATE celebrity news!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life