“The Sopranos Diaries” On “SNL” Shows Gang As 1980s High School Kids (VIDEO)
12:49 pm, January 27th, 2013VIDEO
What would “The Sopranos” be like if it were set in high school in the 1980s?
“Saturday Night Live” imagined the possibilities, using “The Carrie Diaries” (which revisits “Sex and the City” character Carrie Bradshaw’s adolescence) as a template.
All your favorite characters from the iconic HBO mob series are here — in ridiculous outfits and referencing period-specific pop culture, even though it makes no sense why they’d be in high school in the 1980s.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy