“The Sopranos Diaries” On “SNL” Shows Gang As 1980s High School Kids (VIDEO)
12:49 pm, January 27th, 2013VIDEO
What would “The Sopranos” be like if it were set in high school in the 1980s?
“Saturday Night Live” imagined the possibilities, using “The Carrie Diaries” (which revisits “Sex and the City” character Carrie Bradshaw’s adolescence) as a template.
All your favorite characters from the iconic HBO mob series are here — in ridiculous outfits and referencing period-specific pop culture, even though it makes no sense why they’d be in high school in the 1980s.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank