Claim: Sophie Cranston to Design Kate Middleton’s Wedding Gown
2:07 pm, April 17th, 2011
Nothing has been confirmed about the label responsible for Middleton’s gown, but “insider sources” reveal that Cranston has “won the coveted commission,” claims The Huffington Post.
The report cites potentially overwhelming media scrutiny as the reason St. James’s Palace has declined to corroborate the Cranston rumor – or any others. The Palace reportedly wants the designer to have the freedom to finish the work in peace.
Middleton wore a Libélula black velvet dress coat to a social event in January.
Celia Warden wore a Libélula design when she wed Piers Morgan last year.
While Middleton’s gown designer has not been confirmed, the world will find out soon enough – the big day is less than two weeks away.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z