Sophia Grace and Rosie, Adorable British Duo, Rap “Turn My Swag On” (VIDEO)
5:45 pm, February 9th, 2012VIDEO
Sophia Grace and Rosie, the little British girls whose rendition of “Super Bass” went viral last year, returned to Ellen DeGeneres’ show on Thursday.
The Internet darlings learned they’ll be on the Grammys red carpet on Sunday to interview some of their favorite music celebrities, but the real highlight of their visit was a performance of the Keri Hilson song “Turn My Swag On.”
Force of nature that she is, Sophia Grace also includes some autobiographical, freestyle rhymes.
The girls left the audience and DeGeneres delighted (again).
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired