Sophia Grace and Rosie, Adorable British Duo, Rap “Turn My Swag On” (VIDEO)
5:45 pm, February 9th, 2012VIDEO
Sophia Grace and Rosie, the little British girls whose rendition of “Super Bass” went viral last year, returned to Ellen DeGeneres’ show on Thursday.
The Internet darlings learned they’ll be on the Grammys red carpet on Sunday to interview some of their favorite music celebrities, but the real highlight of their visit was a performance of the Keri Hilson song “Turn My Swag On.”
Force of nature that she is, Sophia Grace also includes some autobiographical, freestyle rhymes.
The girls left the audience and DeGeneres delighted (again).
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In