Sofia Vergara: My Son Will “Throw Up In Your Face” If You Call Him My Boyfriend
11:46 am, October 10th, 2013VIDEO
Sofia Vergara may seem like a cool mom, but even the actress says she embarrasses her son from time to time.
The “Modern Family” star revealed on Wednesday’s “Chelsea Lately” that 22-year-old Manolo (whose dad is Vergara’s childhood sweetheart Joe Gonzalez) gets “mad” — and nauseated — when people mistake him for his mother’s boyfriend.
After Chelsea Handler remarked that “he could be your boyfriend,” Vergara replied, “Don’t tell him that cuz he’ll throw up in your face.”
The Machete Kills star went on to share, “I only dates guys that are at least 10 years older than him cuz I feel bad.”
“Chelsea Lately” airs weeknights at 11 p.m. on E!
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy