Sofia Vergara Talks Sexy Accents and “Pulled Down Pants” in SNL Monologue
12:13 am, April 8th, 2012VIDEO
Sofia Vergara hosted this week’s “Saturday Night Live,” and opened the show with a monologue focusing on her Colombian heritage.
The “Modern Family” actress talked about how America has welcomed her with “open arms and pulled-down pants,” and introduced her son and grandparents to demonstrate how South Americans develop quickly and then stay the same age forever.
Vergara also showed how her accent can make anything (including “gonorrhea” and “Rick Santorum”) sound sexy, and acknowledged that many people in the audience were probably going to fixate on her chest.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- The Most Amusing Athlete Mug Shots
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- 8 Celebrities Found Dead In A Bathroom