Sofia Vergara Talks Sexy Accents and “Pulled Down Pants” in SNL Monologue
12:13 am, April 8th, 2012VIDEO
Sofia Vergara hosted this week’s “Saturday Night Live,” and opened the show with a monologue focusing on her Colombian heritage.
The “Modern Family” actress talked about how America has welcomed her with “open arms and pulled-down pants,” and introduced her son and grandparents to demonstrate how South Americans develop quickly and then stay the same age forever.
Vergara also showed how her accent can make anything (including “gonorrhea” and “Rick Santorum”) sound sexy, and acknowledged that many people in the audience were probably going to fixate on her chest.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet