Sofia Vergara: I “Love Making Money” And Am Not a “Sexy Bimbo”
11:24 am, December 11th, 2013
Sofia Vergara says she’s far more business savvy than most people give her credit for, something that has actually helped her when it comes to growing her career.
“I think that the concept of being sexy and smart is difficult for many to grasp,” the “Modern Family” star tells Glam Belleza Latina.
Vergara explains, “Most people are more comfortable with the notion of ‘sexy bimbo.’ And I have to admit that I’ve capitalized on that to negotiate a couple of times, when the ‘smart ones’ think I have no idea what I can deliver, and I end up costing them more.”
The sitcom star — who tops Forbes’ list as the highest-paid TV actress for 2013 with an estimated $20 million raked in — confesses to the magazine, “I’m not ashamed to say I love making money.”
“I like business, and the truth is I save way more than I spend. I invest. I plan for the future. I have a special eye for opportunities and work harder than anyone might expect,” says Vergara, adding, “It is fun to shock people with my business ideas. Most people just see me as [my character] Gloria.”
What do you think of Vergara’s approach to business and money?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'