Sofia Vergara: I “Love Making Money” And Am Not a “Sexy Bimbo”
11:24 am, December 11th, 2013
Sofia Vergara says she’s far more business savvy than most people give her credit for, something that has actually helped her when it comes to growing her career.
“I think that the concept of being sexy and smart is difficult for many to grasp,” the “Modern Family” star tells Glam Belleza Latina.
Vergara explains, “Most people are more comfortable with the notion of ‘sexy bimbo.’ And I have to admit that I’ve capitalized on that to negotiate a couple of times, when the ‘smart ones’ think I have no idea what I can deliver, and I end up costing them more.”
The sitcom star — who tops Forbes’ list as the highest-paid TV actress for 2013 with an estimated $20 million raked in — confesses to the magazine, “I’m not ashamed to say I love making money.”
“I like business, and the truth is I save way more than I spend. I invest. I plan for the future. I have a special eye for opportunities and work harder than anyone might expect,” says Vergara, adding, “It is fun to shock people with my business ideas. Most people just see me as [my character] Gloria.”
What do you think of Vergara’s approach to business and money?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014