Mag: Sofia Vergara and Katherine Heigl Are Feuding
11:49 am, February 23rd, 2011
“The New York set of New Year’s Eve is getting icy – and not because of the frigid winter temperatures,” begins a piece in Star magazine.
A Star “insider” says, “Katherine’s always complaining about having to stand outside in the cold for long periods of time, and Sofia can’t stand her whining… Finally, Sofia told her to be grateful that she has the role in the first place. That clearly didn’t go over well.”
Unfortunately, Star‘s dish is even colder than the temperature on the film’s New York set.
A source close to Vergara assures Gossip Cop the feud is “not true.” And a production source notes Vergara and Heigl worked together only ONE day – and that was two weeks ago.
We’re also told the two women got along great.
See PHOTOS of Sofia on the “New Year’s Eve” set!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank