MAG: Sofia Vergara & Julie Bowen Have “Ganged Up” on Ed O’Neill in Feud
6:08 pm, October 10th, 2012
“Sofia Vergara and Julie Bowen have finally settled their long-simmering feud,” reports Star magazine, “But in typical mean girl fashion, the Modern Family stars have no ganged up on grumpy costar Ed O’Neill!”
A so-called Star source explains, “Sofia and Julie cleared the air after years of sniping. Sofia would criticize Julie’s body or pretend not to know her name, dismissively calling her ‘Julie Roland.’ But Julie wasn’t much better; she complained that Sofia acted like she ran the show and was a gold digger, calling her ‘Chola Barbie.’”
But the two women supposedly decided to “bury the hatchet” recently, with what the tab’s source calls a “tearful heart-to-heart” over lunch.
Well, we’re happy that phony feud that never happened is over!
Unfortunately, Star says “the new BFFs have teamed up against Ed.”
“They’ve bonded over hating Ed,” alleges the mag’s “insider,” explaining, “He’s a diva who acts like he’s slumming by working with them. And he makes digs about how he’s worth every penny he’s paid over his costars.”
The tabloid declares, “Sounds like this cast is just as dysfunctional as a real family!”
Um, the “dysfunction” here is with Star.
The mag seems to love fabricating feuds for Vergara, and this latest batch of allegations is more of the same.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop that Vergara and Bowen “never fought in the first place,” and that their supposed gang-up on O’Neill is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?