Sofia Vergara Reveals Baby Plans in Vogue: I’m “Freezing My Eggs!”
10:36 am, March 19th, 2013PHOTO
Sofia Vergara has babies on the brain.
Before sitting down for lunch with the interviewer, Vergara said, “I have to be careful what I eat because they’re freezing my eggs!”
Vergara told the reporter the process entails taking “hormone pills” followed by “hormone injections,” explaining, “They want to get as many eggs as they can because usually you produce them but they’re not good. They have to be perfect, perfect, perfect ones. My boyfriend is 37, younger than me, never had kids. So.”
The actress is already mom to 21-year-old Manolo from her previous marriage to Joe Gonzalez.
She did not address the rumors that she and Loeb are planning to have a baby via surrogate.
Later in the interview, Vergara talked about the challenges of dressing her famously curvy figure, saying, “I am 40 years old, I had a baby, and I am a 32F boob. And they are real still. When they are fake, you take the bra off and they are still there, perfect! Me—no, so I have to bring them up!”
The mag is out on newsstands now.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted