Kim Kardashian, Oprah + More Stars Sing “So Long, Farewell” to Jay Leno on Last Tonight Show — WATCH HERE!
12:32 am, February 7th, 2014VIDEO
Kim Kardashian, Jack Black, Oprah and more stars sang a “So Long, Farewell” parody to Jay Leno on his final “Tonight Show” episode.
The “Sound of Music” spoof was led by Billy Crystal and the Shut Your Von Trapp Singers, with celebs like Sheryl Crow, Jim Parsons, and Carol Burnett taking on verses.
“So long, farewell, last night I told my folks. And now I won’t be butt of Leno’s jokes,” sang Kardashian.
And Oprah belted out, “So long, farewell, you really raised the bar. If you were me, you’d buy them all a car!”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank