Kim Kardashian, Oprah + More Stars Sing “So Long, Farewell” to Jay Leno on Last Tonight Show — WATCH HERE!
12:32 am, February 7th, 2014VIDEO
Kim Kardashian, Jack Black, Oprah and more stars sang a “So Long, Farewell” parody to Jay Leno on his final “Tonight Show” episode.
The “Sound of Music” spoof was led by Billy Crystal and the Shut Your Von Trapp Singers, with celebs like Sheryl Crow, Jim Parsons, and Carol Burnett taking on verses.
“So long, farewell, last night I told my folks. And now I won’t be butt of Leno’s jokes,” sang Kardashian.
And Oprah belted out, “So long, farewell, you really raised the bar. If you were me, you’d buy them all a car!”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails