WATCH: Kristen Stewart Talks Snow White and the Huntsman Sequel Rumors
4:18 pm, November 9th, 2012VIDEO
Could Kristen Stewart return as the title heroine in a Snow White and the Huntsman sequel?
The actress hints at a possible follow-up to last summer’s hit fairy tale adaptation in a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter, the same outlet that wrongly claimed she’d been “dropped” from a potential sequel back in August.
Asked whether she’s heard anything about a possible SWATH 2, Stewart replies, “Maybe… no one’s positive or anything, but I think there’s a strong possibility.”
The first film, co-starring Chris Hemsworth and Charlize Theron, earned nearly $400 million worldwide.
Gossip Cop has reached out for more clarity on where a possible sequel currently stands.
Check out video of Stewart’s answer below!
Are you hoping for a second Snow White?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents