Snooki Launches ‘Snookify Me’ iPhone App
3:21 pm, January 9th, 2012
Snooki is going mobile.
The “Jersey Shore” star recently launched an iPhone and Android app called “Snookify Me” that lets users transform photos of themselves into versions that more closely resemble the world’s most famous guidette.
For $1.99, you too can enjoy a Snookification that overlays your pictures with sunglasses, a poof, an ample bosom, and other classically Snookian traits.
According to a new All Things D interview with the pint-sized Nicole Polizzi herself, the inspiration for “Snookify Me” is that “my fans always say they want to dress like me.”
“I just love seeing everyone Snookified,” she explains. “It’s really cute to see that girls Snookify themselves, guys Snookify themselves. I see pets getting Snookified, grandparents.”
She seems a bit less precise when it comes to the business’ bottom line.
When asked how many people have downloaded the app, she answers, “Probably like the whole world – obviously.”
Have you Snookified yourself?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties