Snooki Launches ‘Snookify Me’ iPhone App
3:21 pm, January 9th, 2012
Snooki is going mobile.
The “Jersey Shore” star recently launched an iPhone and Android app called “Snookify Me” that lets users transform photos of themselves into versions that more closely resemble the world’s most famous guidette.
For $1.99, you too can enjoy a Snookification that overlays your pictures with sunglasses, a poof, an ample bosom, and other classically Snookian traits.
According to a new All Things D interview with the pint-sized Nicole Polizzi herself, the inspiration for “Snookify Me” is that “my fans always say they want to dress like me.”
“I just love seeing everyone Snookified,” she explains. “It’s really cute to see that girls Snookify themselves, guys Snookify themselves. I see pets getting Snookified, grandparents.”
She seems a bit less precise when it comes to the business’ bottom line.
When asked how many people have downloaded the app, she answers, “Probably like the whole world – obviously.”
Have you Snookified yourself?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Mila Kunis Does Bridesmaid Duty For Her Brother
- 7 Of Katy Perry's Unforgettable And Wildest Latex Looks