Snooki to Appear on Say Yes to the Dress?
11:48 am, March 29th, 2012
According to the tab, the “Jersey Shore” star is telling friends she intends to have a “huge, unbelievable bash that will make Kim Kardashian’s wedding look like an intimate birthday dinner!”
That’s quite a feat, considering Kardashian’s wedding cost $10 million and included more than 400 guests.
So, how is Snooki going to swing that?
The tab says the pregnant reality star “has come up with a plan to save big bucks on an expensive gown — by combining two reality shows,” explaining, “She’s angling to have the wedding-gown centric show ‘Say Yes to the Dress’ source her frock for the big day.”
Another so-called “source” says Snooki has told MTV producers to “hit the ground running” to combine her spinoff and the TLC wedding show “so that she can have the gown of her choice — gratis.”
But combining the two shows doesn’t really explain why the dress would be free, unless we assume MTV would be footing the bill for the gown.
And what would MTV gain from doing that? They already pay Snooki a great deal of dough.
If Reality Weekly’s story also doesn’t make sense to you, there’s good reason — it’s completely made up.
A rep for Snooki tells Gossip Cop it’s “totally false” that she’s angling to be on “Say Yes to the Dress.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot