WATCH: Snooki Talks Pregnancy, Breastfeeding and More on GMA
2:58 pm, June 11th, 2012VIDEO
The tiny dynamo and fiancé Jionni LaValle are expecting their first child, and Snooki talked with “Good Morning America” about how the experience has changed her.
“I feel like I’m going to be a good mom,” says the reality star, who adds that she’s taking her new role far more seriously than many observers assume.
Snooki explains, “A lot of people definitely underestimate me, but this isn’t a joke. Once you realize you’re pregnant and you have your little daughter or son in you, I mean, you stop [partying].”
“I feel it changed me overnight,” adds Snooki.
The pint-sized guidette also talks about breastfeeding, giving up alcohol, her maternity style, and how her kids will “learn from [her] mistakes.”
Snooki also reveals the couple’s leading choice for a name for their baby boy.
Check out the video below!
To see more of JuJu Chang’s interview with Snooki, be sure to check out “Nightline” on Monday at 11:35pm Eastern.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Miley Cyrus Is Still Sticking To Feminist Claim
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails