WATCH: Snooki & Newt Gingrich Talk Strippers on Tonight Show with Jay Leno
10:29 am, July 19th, 2012VIDEO
After his own interview segment ended, Gingrich helped welcome Snooki to the stage with a fist bump and laughed when the “Jersey Shore” star, now a two-time bestselling author, told him, “[I'm] trying to be like you.”
The most priceless moment may have been when Snooki told Leno that her fiancé Jionni LaValle will have exotic dancers at his (eventual) bachelor party, and then asked Gingrich, “Did you have strippers?”
We’re looking forward to MTV announcing “Snooki & JWoww & Newt” in the near future.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank