Snooki Loses Driver’s License and May Face Lawsuit After Crash
4:04 pm, May 31st, 2011
Although its unlikely the “Jersey Shore” star will be prosecuted for the incident, the two police officers who were injured in the crash may opt to file a civil lawsuit against her.
The policemen have up to 90 days to decide if they’ll take civil action against Snooki.
Meanwhile, on this side of the pond, the guidette is drawing intense criticism for her actions.
Andre Dimino, President of Italian-American service organization UNICO National, tells Gossip Cop that Snooki is “an absolute disgrace” and calls the reality star “the lowest of the low.”
“Her crudeness has no lower limit… she will do anything for attention, even hitting a police car,” Domino says, adding that having Snooki as a representative of American youth is “horrendous.”
What do you think about Snooki’s latest misadventure?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Why Did Chris Brown Leave Rehab Already?
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained