Snooki, JWoww and Pauly D Get Spinoff Shows on MTV
6:28 pm, April 7th, 2011
Today, the cable network announced that it officially picked up a full season of 12 episodes for an untitled Snooki/JWoww show as well as a season of a Paul “DJ Pauly D” Delvecchio show, chronicling his career as a successful deejay.
Both shows will air in 2012.
In other “Jersey Shore” news, all of the stars, including Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino have signed for a fourth season of the hit show.
Will you be tuning into the spinoffs?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths