Snooki and Jionni LaValle “At Each Other’s Throats” Over Housing Problems?
6:13 pm, June 26th, 2013
According to the tabloid, the “Jersey Shore” star and her fiance have been living in the basement of his parents’ house while their own home is being constructed, and the “tight quarters” are becoming a problem.
“The living arrangements have been hard on them,” explains a so-called “source” for the Enquirer. “Snooki is hoping that once they move into their own place, they can get back to the business of being happy again.”
The magazine goes on to suggest that the couple could be doomed by the lagging construction, with the supposed source stating, “The last thing [Snooki] wants to do is break up their little family and wind up in a custody fight over their son.”
Um, the only people talking about a split are the Enquirer reporters — because both Snooki and LaValle are perfectly fine.
A rep tells Gossip Cop the story is “absolutely untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting