Snooki: I Did NOT Diss Jessica Simpson
5:47 pm, April 28th, 2012
At a recent event, the “Jersey Shore” star was quoted as joking, “I would die if I were her size,” referring to Simpson’s late-pregnancy body.
Outlets picked up the comment and tried to make it sound as though a feud had erupted between the two stars.
On Saturday, Snooki blasted the sensationalism.
She wrote on Twitter, “I NEVER dissed Jessica Simpson you weird tabloids, get over it with your ‘pregnant war’ articles. I love the girl and her hot ass bump.”
Hopefully, that will end that.
The two women are in different stages of their pregnancies, of course, with Simpson due any day and Snooki’s own baby date still a few months off.
Simpson recently released a video from her baby shower, while Snooki and her pal JWoww have premiered the preview to their upcoming “Jersey Shore” spinoff, including a scene in which Snooki reveals she’s expecting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri