Snooki, Jionni LaValle and Lorenzo Wear Wizard of Oz Halloween Costumes (PHOTO)
6:32 pm, October 25th, 2013PHOTO
Snooki is ready for Halloween.
The “Dancing with the Stars” competitor, fiance Jionni LaValle and their son Lorenzo posed as The Wizard of Oz characters in New Jersey this week.
As Dorothy Gale, Snooki wore a blue and white dress with ruby red slippers and her hair in pigtails.
She completed the ensemble with “Toto” in a basket.
LaValle dressed as the Scarecrow, with their little “meatball” Lorenzo looking adorable as a mini Cowardly Lion.
“I’m obsessed with those glittery red heels!!! And look at my man and my baby!! SO CUTE!!!” wrote Snooki on her blog, accompanied by a link to the costume company’s Instagram post of the family’s Halloween get-ups (see above).
Check out a larger version below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids