Snooki, Jionni LaValle and Lorenzo Wear Wizard of Oz Halloween Costumes (PHOTO)
6:32 pm, October 25th, 2013PHOTO
Snooki is ready for Halloween.
The “Dancing with the Stars” competitor, fiance Jionni LaValle and their son Lorenzo posed as The Wizard of Oz characters in New Jersey this week.
As Dorothy Gale, Snooki wore a blue and white dress with ruby red slippers and her hair in pigtails.
She completed the ensemble with “Toto” in a basket.
LaValle dressed as the Scarecrow, with their little “meatball” Lorenzo looking adorable as a mini Cowardly Lion.
“I’m obsessed with those glittery red heels!!! And look at my man and my baby!! SO CUTE!!!” wrote Snooki on her blog, accompanied by a link to the costume company’s Instagram post of the family’s Halloween get-ups (see above).
Check out a larger version below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court