Snooki Welcomes Baby Boy Lorenzo!
7:07 am, August 26th, 2012
Snooki’s “little meatball” has arrived!
The “Jersey Shore” star and fiance Jionni LaValle welcomed their first child, Lorenzo, shortly before 3 a.m. on Sunday at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, NJ, Gossip Cop confirms.
Her rep tells Gossip Cop: “The world just got another Guido!!! Lorenzo Dominic LaValle has entered the world weighing 6lbs, 5oz. Nicole, Jionni & Enzo are doing great!”
The new mom later tweeted, “I am SO IN LOVE with my son Lorenzo Dominic ! I had my little man last night, healthy at 6lbs! HE’S MY WORLD!”
An excited DJ Pauly DJ later chimed in on Twitter, “Congrats @snooki And @JLaValle !!!! I’m Officially Uncle Pauly !!!#MyMeatballHadAMeatball.”
Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino also sent out well-wishes, tweeting, “Congrats to Nicole and jionni on their healthy baby boy! All the best!”
And JWoww has already gotten to see the newborn in person, revealing on Twitter, “Lorenzo is the cutest baby I’ve ever seen. Love him already.”
Snooki’s journey to motherhood has been well-documented on her MTV reality show, “Snooki & JWoww,” where she broke the news to her cast mates, and had a very, uh, interesting reaction to her ultrasound.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2