Snooki Opens Up About Past Anorexia Struggle on Dancing with the Stars (VIDEO)
2:12 pm, October 8th, 2013VIDEO
Snooki opened up about her past struggles with anorexia on Monday’s “Dancing with the Stars.”
In rehearsal footage with her partner Sasha Farber, the “Jersey Shore” alum revealed that as a high school cheerleader, her eating disorder “got really, really bad.”
“Cheerleading was my life in high school but it wasn’t always easy for me,” explained Snooki. “I started to be anorexic… There were these little girls coming up, like freshmen, that literally, like, 70 pounds. And I was like, my spot as a ‘flier’ is going to get taken away. So I ended up starving myself.”
She continued, “I started eating one salad a day, and then it became, like, one cracker a day, and then it became just one grape a day. And then… just not eating at all for, like, three days. It was a really, really, bad time for me.”
Check out the video below for more about her “dark time.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired