Snooki Opens Up About Past Anorexia Struggle on Dancing with the Stars (VIDEO)
2:12 pm, October 8th, 2013VIDEO
Snooki opened up about her past struggles with anorexia on Monday’s “Dancing with the Stars.”
In rehearsal footage with her partner Sasha Farber, the “Jersey Shore” alum revealed that as a high school cheerleader, her eating disorder “got really, really bad.”
“Cheerleading was my life in high school but it wasn’t always easy for me,” explained Snooki. “I started to be anorexic… There were these little girls coming up, like freshmen, that literally, like, 70 pounds. And I was like, my spot as a ‘flier’ is going to get taken away. So I ended up starving myself.”
She continued, “I started eating one salad a day, and then it became, like, one cracker a day, and then it became just one grape a day. And then… just not eating at all for, like, three days. It was a really, really, bad time for me.”
Check out the video below for more about her “dark time.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look