SNL Digital Short: “YOLO” Featuring Adam Levine and Andy Samberg (VIDEO)
1:32 am, January 27th, 2013VIDEO
Adam Levine collaborated with Andy Samberg’s Lonely Island team to create a new “SNL” Digital Short based on the phrase “YOLO” for this week’s “Saturday Night Live.”
The music video twists “You Only Live Once” into a message extolling the virtues of extreme paranoia, absurd safety measures and a life governed by fear.
It’s very amusing.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days