SNL Digital Short: “YOLO” Featuring Adam Levine and Andy Samberg (VIDEO)
1:32 am, January 27th, 2013VIDEO
Adam Levine collaborated with Andy Samberg’s Lonely Island team to create a new “SNL” Digital Short based on the phrase “YOLO” for this week’s “Saturday Night Live.”
The music video twists “You Only Live Once” into a message extolling the virtues of extreme paranoia, absurd safety measures and a life governed by fear.
It’s very amusing.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z