SNL Digital Short: “YOLO” Featuring Adam Levine and Andy Samberg (VIDEO)
1:32 am, January 27th, 2013VIDEO
Adam Levine collaborated with Andy Samberg’s Lonely Island team to create a new “SNL” Digital Short based on the phrase “YOLO” for this week’s “Saturday Night Live.”
The music video twists “You Only Live Once” into a message extolling the virtues of extreme paranoia, absurd safety measures and a life governed by fear.
It’s very amusing.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own