SNL’s “Piers Morgan” Mocks Manti Te’o, Lance Armstrong and Jodie Foster (VIDEO)
1:46 am, January 20th, 2013VIDEO
“Saturday Night Live” kicked off with Piers Morgan (played by Taran Killam) examining the week’s series of “shocking and confusing revelations” by Lance Armstrong, Manti Te’o and Jodie Foster.
Jason Sudeikis portrayed Armstrong as a volatile and deluded pathological liar, while Bobby Moynihan’s Te’o sounded like the world’s most gullible and confused hoax victim.
But it may have been Kate McKinnon who stole the sketch with a spot-on Foster impression spoofing the actress not quite being able to make a clear “big announcement.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Famous Left Handers
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool