SNL’s “Piers Morgan” Mocks Manti Te’o, Lance Armstrong and Jodie Foster (VIDEO)
1:46 am, January 20th, 2013VIDEO
“Saturday Night Live” kicked off with Piers Morgan (played by Taran Killam) examining the week’s series of “shocking and confusing revelations” by Lance Armstrong, Manti Te’o and Jodie Foster.
Jason Sudeikis portrayed Armstrong as a volatile and deluded pathological liar, while Bobby Moynihan’s Te’o sounded like the world’s most gullible and confused hoax victim.
But it may have been Kate McKinnon who stole the sketch with a spot-on Foster impression spoofing the actress not quite being able to make a clear “big announcement.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet