Mayor Bloomberg & Gov. Chris Christie Address Hurricane Sandy in SNL Sketch
11:45 am, November 4th, 2012VIDEO
Hurricane Sandy took center stage on “Saturday Night Live.”
The sketch comedy show opened with New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg (Fred Armisen) thanking everyone who helped in the Hurricane Sandy efforts, including the police, firefighters, and even his ubiquitous sign language translator whose over-the-top gesticulations added “pizzazz to what would have been and otherwise dour occasion.”
Throughout Bloomberg’s speech, the sign language translator made her own signs such as dumbo ears for President Obama.
The Mayor then turned over the press conference to New Jersey Governor Chris Christie (Bobby Moynihan), who said that in New Jersey, “We don’t get mad, we get even, so sleep with one eye open Sandy.”
Christie also brought his own Jersey translator, who similarly displayed wild signs to correspond with the governor’s speech.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails