Mayor Bloomberg & Gov. Chris Christie Address Hurricane Sandy in SNL Sketch
11:45 am, November 4th, 2012VIDEO
Hurricane Sandy took center stage on “Saturday Night Live.”
The sketch comedy show opened with New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg (Fred Armisen) thanking everyone who helped in the Hurricane Sandy efforts, including the police, firefighters, and even his ubiquitous sign language translator whose over-the-top gesticulations added “pizzazz to what would have been and otherwise dour occasion.”
Throughout Bloomberg’s speech, the sign language translator made her own signs such as dumbo ears for President Obama.
The Mayor then turned over the press conference to New Jersey Governor Chris Christie (Bobby Moynihan), who said that in New Jersey, “We don’t get mad, we get even, so sleep with one eye open Sandy.”
Christie also brought his own Jersey translator, who similarly displayed wild signs to correspond with the governor’s speech.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!