SNL Opens With Kids Singing ‘Silent Night’ in Wake of School Shooting Massacre
12:10 am, December 16th, 2012VIDEO
“Saturday Night Live” opened its show this week with the New York City Children’s Chorus simply singing “Silent Night.”
There were no jokes, just the kids singing the song with lyrics including, “Sleep in heavenly peace,” in the wake of Friday’s horrific massacre which claimed the lives of 20 innocent children aged 6-7.
The kids then yelled out the traditional, “Live from New York, it’s Saturday Night!”
Check out SNL’s respectful opening.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank