WATCH: SNL Features “Lesser Known” Bond Girls in Parody Commercial (VIDEO)
1:05 am, October 7th, 2012VIDEO
“Saturday Night Live” and its host Daniel Craig parodied the James Bond franchise, which is celebrating its 50th anniversary, with a commercial about its “lesser known” Bond Girls.
Among the women impersonated were Diane Keaton, Jodie Foster, Lea Michele, Molly Ringwald, Penny Marshall, and Ellen DeGeneres.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Selena Wouldn't Stalk Justin's Dates Online
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Remember When: Amanda Bynes, What Happened?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye