WATCH: SNL Features “Lesser Known” Bond Girls in Parody Commercial (VIDEO)
1:05 am, October 7th, 2012VIDEO
“Saturday Night Live” and its host Daniel Craig parodied the James Bond franchise, which is celebrating its 50th anniversary, with a commercial about its “lesser known” Bond Girls.
Among the women impersonated were Diane Keaton, Jodie Foster, Lea Michele, Molly Ringwald, Penny Marshall, and Ellen DeGeneres.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- 5 Ways Celebs Make Money Between Films
- Should Celeb Parenting Skills Be Critiqued?
- Rita Ora Cast In Fifty Shades Of Grey!
- 10 Reasons Katy Perry Is The Best Pop Star Ever
- All About Selena Gomez