New MTV Reality Show For “Jersey Shore” Stars The Situation & Pauly D?
3:36 pm, September 23rd, 2010
The site claims the proposed ”Jersey Shore” spinoff “would see the two guys moving to Los Angeles.”
The site’s supposed insider says, “The show would be a ‘dirty version’ of The Hills. It would follow Pauly and Mike trying to make it in Hollywood, while having the time of their lives.”
An actual MTV insider tells Gossip Cop the blog report is “not true.”
“They definitely aren’t at that stage at all yet,” says our source, noting that MTV typically has development deals with all of its stars, though that doesn’t mean any of the ideas bounced around are going to become pilots, much less a series.
In other words, this is far from… a situation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese