Site wrong about ‘Bachelor’ Jake & Vienna secretly married
3:40 pm, April 19th, 2010
As we all know, HollywoodLife has trouble figuring out who is and who isn’t married.
“WHOA! Did Jake & Vienna Get Married?!” screams the site, which is known more for asking questions than having answers.
So, why are they wondering whether the two got hitched?
Simply, Girardi tweeted yesterday that she was, “Out to dinner with my hubby then it’s off to bed.”
Cue HollywoodLife, who then asked, “Did they get married in secret?!”
The site even sent a message to Pavelka and Girardi: “We hope congratulations are in order, you two!”
But are congratulations really in order?
Certainly not to HollywoodLife.
Had the site used half the time it took to write its post as Gossip Cop did to verify the story, they would know Pavelka and Girardi did not secretly tie the knot.
Reps for the couple tell Gossip Cop, “It’s just a term of endearment. They are not married.”
And if that wasn’t enough for you, Girardi just tweeted, “NO not married yet..LOL He is my Future hubby.”
Gossip Cop hopes HollywoodLife learns to fact-check by then.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us