Site Seriously Duped by Cameron Diaz Joke
2:45 am, July 29th, 2009
Wow, what happens when a site completely misses the humor? You get headlines like Fametastic’s “Cameron Diaz to marry fan.”
Shockingly, Fametastic matter of factly reported how an unidentified fan at the Comic-Con convention in San Diego yelled out to Diaz, “Will you marry me?” to which the “What Happens in Vegas” star replied, “Yes! Where are you? Why not?”
Diaz, however, imposed one prenuptial condition. She asked her suitor, “Can we get married in Vegas? I always wanted to get married in Vegas.”
We’re waiting for Fametastic to follow up this report with their scoop of “Diaz to Honeymoon in Neverland.”
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed